Canada is a country situated in the Northern part of America comprising of provinces and territories. It has the second largest land area in the world today with Ottawa as the capital city. The three metropolitan city of the country includes Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto.
The country has a well-developed economy and an improved standard of living which is one of the criteria that contributes to increase immigration of foreign personnel to the country. Another distinctive features that makes the country standout is the equal employment opportunity for all applicants without regards for nationality, gender, race, color, and all others.
We have series of renowned employers of labour in the country seeking to hire trustworthy and competent hands to work with them. Application is currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Farm Managers.
Applicants who have the required skills and expertise to be able to function effectively in the position are open to apply as soon as possible.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Proper maintenance of farm machinery and other equipment
- Organizing and coordinating of the farm
- Hiring and training of farm workers
- Assigning and monitoring of tasks to workers accordingly
- Requesting and sourcing for farm supplies
- You’ll provide professional response to workers complaints and queries
- Adhere to all established guidelines and protocols
- Perform all other assigned tasks accordingly
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Must have previous experience working in related field
- Must be able to lift heavy objects
- Must be strong and energetic
- Must have effective communication skills
- Must be goal-oriented and passionate
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Must have excellent multi-tasking skills
- Must pay keen attention to details