The United Arab Emirate (UAE) is a federation country with seven different emirates merging together. The member emirates include Ajman, Ras-Al-Khaimah, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al-Quwain, Fujairah, and Abu Dhabi which is also the capital city of the country.
The country has a well-developed economy and an improved standard of living which is one of the criteria that contributes to increase immigration of foreign personnel to the country. Another distinctive features that makes the country standout is the equal employment opportunity for all applicants without regards for nationality, gender, race, color, and all others.
We have series of renowned employers of labour in the country seeking to hire trustworthy and competent hands to work with them. Application is currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Library Assistants.
Applicants who have the required skills and expertise to be able to function effectively in the position are open to apply as soon as possible
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Supervising and managing of the library
- Request and source for resources for the library
- Provide consistent and excellent service to all readers/library users
- You’ll provide professional response to readers/library users complaints and queries
- Adhere to all established guidelines and protocols
- Perform all other assigned tasks accordingly
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Must have previous experience working in related field
- Must be able to lift heavy objects
- Must be strong and energetic
- Must have effective communication skills
- Must be goal-oriented and passionate
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Must have excellent multi-tasking skills
- Must pay keen attention to details